Garden Design in East Gwillimbury
Garden design in East Gwillimbury is about much more than choosing the right flowers or stones for your rock path. Your space should radiate tranquility and peace, so you have a comfortable place to rest after a long workday. City Wide Landscaping has yeas of experience designing quality gardens in the area, but how do we do it?
What Is the Garden Design Process?
The design process for any garden has six main steps. If needed, we will adjust to meet our clients’ needs. However, this is a general overview of the process.
- Professional Consultation: First, we’ll speak with your directly about your ideal garden space and your budget range. We’ll help you make your design elements cohesive and help you cut costs where we can.
- Design Planning: After the consultation, we’ll have a much better idea of how to proceed with the design. Our team will sketch the design so you can visualize your new space without a problem.
- Client Approval: We won’t proceed with a design until we get approval from you. It’s your garden and you should retain control of the final product.
- Design Blueprint: While a sketch is best to help clients visualize, construction blueprints help us communicate effective with our team. Once you’ve approved the design, we’ll get to work on the blueprint.
- Building and Planting: The next and last step is building your garden to your specifications. What happens first or last will depend on your unique design as well as your timeline.
Do You Want Front or Backyard Garden?
A front yard garden can certainly increase your curb appeal while a backyard space can serve as an escape from the rest of the world. When deciding between the two areas, think about your ideal space and the limitations of the space you do have. If you have a space that’s oblong or unconventionally shaped, we can help you transform it into a functional and warm setting.
Popular Garden Ideas
If you’ve been looking around online, you’ll already know there are tons of great design ideas that are perfect for your garden. You might think you don’t have enough space or these two elements won’t fit together, but our design team can work wonders. Keep looking for your must-haves list and consider a few of our most popular garden elements:
- Subtle lighting
- Bench seating
- Eating area
- Grilling center
City Wide Landscaping Garden Planning Goals
As a company, we have many goals to make sure we continue to challenge ourselves. With that said, the following are four of our most important design and professional goals:
- Meet and exceed client expectations for professionalism.
- Have a positive design relationship with each client.
- Create gardens that are sustainable in the East Gwillimbury climate.
- Design gardens that match our clients’ ideal outdoor space.
Get in Touch Today for a New Garden Design
Are you ready to learn more about that kinds of gardens are possible in East Gwillimbury? Give us a call today and speak with a professional. We’ll be happy to answer all of your questions and set up a design consultation.